Saturday, November 6, 2010

iPod Shuffle

1. French Kicks - You Could Not Decide
I pulled this from the "Jason Schwartzman iTunes Mix" years ago. I don't think I had to pay for it. Based on the movies he's done and the music he's created, I was intrigued by what would be on his mix. That being said, I'm not sure that I've actually listened to it all the way through. But I like this song - kind of indie-pop, electro(ish) with a nice happy beat.

2. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Date with the Night
I love Karen O. I think if I could be anyone, it would be her.

3. Burial - Untitled
This is just very quiet, ambient noises. I bought this CD sight unseen (or in this case, unheard) because it got the highest rating on Metacritic in 2007. It is my one attempt at legitimate, electronic(a) credibility, and I don't think I've succeeded in that endeavor.

No comments: